lundi 26 novembre 2012

Venice - Summer 2008

Dear Reader,

Please be aware of the following: I will dedicate some of my articles, posts, messages (call them the way you want) to some of the places I've seen, loved and tried to immortalize with my camera. I hope you'll enjoy these views and "insights" I might post with. Let's never forget that, as Henry Miller said, when it comes to traveling, "one's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."

First picture:  I was happily surprised to find that very one picture, untouched, in my files earlier today and had fun reshaping it while trying to get back in the inspiration I had while taking it.

Venice is a city I really enjoyed visiting with my family and some Venician friends who showed us some of the "hidden secrets" of that floating city such as this point of view that I was able to catch on film, right next to their "parking place".



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire